10 Inspirational Interviews for Designers
- Nov 08, 2009
Hello Everyone, first I apologize for taking a long gap to post this article. But now I promise to keep you updated with more exciting contents. I have planned some new ideas also to bring new and innovative articles for you.
We always wonder how the top creative people works, manage their work, what applications they use, their source of inspiration, how they work on particular project? and etc. So, for you I have compiled nice interview of great creative people from which you can learn their work process and also reveal some of the secrets.
1. An Interview with Graphic Designer Fabio Sasso
2. Logo Design Tips & A Not-So-Ordinary Interview with Logo Designer, Jeff Fisher
3. Interview with Founders of Envato Collis and Cyan
4. Chatting With Chris Coyier
5. Five Questions with Soh Tanaka
6. An Interview With Adelle Charles
7. Interview with David Leggett of Tutorial9.net
8. Group Interview On Designers and the Pursuit of Personal Projects
9. Interview with Dan Wiersema of Guifx
10. From Client Contact to Design – A Group Interview